What interface is this on my hard drive?

by onebodyonemind   Last Updated March 14, 2019 20:01 PM

I am trying to find the correct sled and or adaptor for an old hard drive I want to pull files from. It is a Momentus 5400.2 40 gb hard drive.

What is the interface type of this drive, I have never seen this before.

enter image description here

enter image description here

Tags : hard-drive

Related Questions

Updated March 28, 2018 20:01 PM

Updated November 01, 2018 15:01 PM

Updated March 15, 2019 16:01 PM

Updated July 23, 2015 14:00 PM