SOAP Error Unknown Content-Encoding

by Steven   Last Updated July 12, 2019 00:09 AM

i got a new SOAP Error Unknown Content-Encoding after updating php to 5.4

phpinfo(); at magento: HTTP_ACCEPT_ENCODING gzip,deflate,sdch

getLastRequestHeaders :

POST /index.php/api/soap/index/ HTTP/1.1
Host: www.abc.de
Connection: Keep-Alive
User-Agent: PHP-SOAP/5.3.3-7+squeeze19
Content-Type: text/xml; charset=utf-8
SOAPAction: "urn:Mage_Api_Model_Server_HandlerAction"
Content-Length: 2592

SoapFault Object
(
    [message:protected] => Unknown Content-Encoding
    [string:Exception:private] => 
    [code:protected] => 0
    [file:protected] => /var/www/kusy/module/magentoapi/magento.class.php
    [line:protected] => 158
    [trace:Exception:private] => Array
        (
            [0] => Array
                (
                    [function] => __doRequest
                    [class] => SoapClient
                    [type] => ->
                    [args] => Array
                        (
                            [0

** Update 15:02 **

i check the sample code from magento api website to create a product. this is the result:

    __getLastRequestHeaders :
    POST /index.php/api/soap/index/ HTTP/1.1
    Host: www.abc.de
    Connection: Keep-Alive
    User-Agent: PHP-SOAP/5.3.3-7+squeeze19
    Content-Type: text/xml; charset=utf-8
    SOAPAction: "urn:Mage_Api_Model_Server_HandlerAction"
    Content-Length: 2552


    __getLastResponseHeaders :
    HTTP/1.1 200 OK
    Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2014 13:01:18 GMT
    Server: Apache/2.2.9 (Debian) PHP/5.4.30-1~dotdeb.0 mod_python/3.3.1 Python/2.5.2 mod_ruby/1.2.6 Ruby/1.8.7(2010-08-16) mod_ssl/2.2.9 OpenSSL/0.9.8o
    X-Powered-By: PHP/5.4.30-1~dotdeb.0
    Content-Encoding: none
    Connection: close
    Content-Length: 506
    Content-Type: text/xml; charset=UTF-8

    object(SoapFault)#2 (9) {
      ["message":protected]=>
      string(24) "Unknown Content-Encoding"
      ["string":"Exception":private]=>
      string(0) ""
      ["code":protected]=>
      int(0)

I solve the Problem.

In php.ini

    zlib.output_compression = On

And in php:

    $client = new SoapClient($url, array('compression'=> SOAP_COMPRESSION_ACCEPT | SOAP_COMPRESSION_GZIP,'trace'=>true,'exceptions'=>true));
Tags : error soap


Answers 1


As noted by OP:

I solve the Problem.

In php.ini

   zlib.output_compression = On

And in php:

   $client = new SoapClient($url, array('compression'=> SOAP_COMPRESSION_ACCEPT | SOAP_COMPRESSION_GZIP,'trace'=>true,'exceptions'=>true));
benmarks
benmarks
February 15, 2015 18:03 PM

Related Questions


Updated July 20, 2016 08:03 AM

Updated December 12, 2017 13:09 PM

Updated December 05, 2018 13:09 PM

Updated May 29, 2015 21:03 PM

Updated January 26, 2017 14:03 PM