Has this design got a name? (Overflow illustration out of web card)

by Abu   Last Updated September 11, 2019 11:16 AM

enter image description here

I was thinking of doing a design like this for a website I'm working on. I tried to reverse image search for similar designs, but I had no luck.

Is there a specific name for this design? (Where an illustration overflows out of the container)

Related Questions

Updated December 11, 2018 10:16 AM

Updated July 21, 2016 08:06 AM

Updated November 09, 2017 17:16 PM

Updated December 20, 2017 17:16 PM

Updated July 12, 2018 13:16 PM