I have capacitors C1 through C6 on my schematic, and if I type MOVE C2 into the command line it grabs that capacitor. But on the board created from my schematic, it is missing C2 and C3 and no other parts (that I have noticed). If I type MOVE C2 it says C2 does not exist. When I run ERC it says my board and schematic are consistent. I have no idea what to make of this, I can't find this anywhere online. Both capacitors in questions connect a node to GND and on the board layout the capacitor and connection to GND don't exist at all
I figured it out thanks to Peter Bennett's comment. I had used the SPICE symbol for two of my capacitors when I added a part instead of an actual device that has size specs, and those don't show up on the board.